XXXIX Winter School of the The Maj Institute of Pharmacology of the Polish Academy of Sciences
XXXIX Winter School is a series of lectures on the subject of disorders of metabolic processes. The speakers were scientists conducting basic research on the subject of the School, as well as clinicians. Due to the epidemic situation, the event was be entirely online.
300 stationary participants | Online attendees 420 | 30 countries | Length of 2 days | Exhibitors’ stands 54
– Comprehensive online event service
– Stationary studio in Krakow – Warszawska 15 street
– Delivery and configuration of the platform
– Realization of the vision – live streaming
– Recordings of the Speakers
– Processing of video materials
– Organization of a poster session
– Vmix remote connections with speakers
– preparation of key visual of the event
THT Conference 2022 March 2022 THT is an annual international conference devoted to the issue of transcatheter treatment of structural heart diseases. Its aim is to create a place for the exchange of experiences and education of members of the Heart Teams, as...
Cardionephrodiabetology Conference 2022 Beginning - April 2022 Cardionephrodiabetology - a series of 8 meetings during which outstanding specialists in the field of nephrology, diabetology, cardiology and hypertensiology share their knowledge and the latest medical...
D&I Changemakers Festival 2021 December 2021 The D&I Changemakers 2021 conference is the largest event dedicated to diversity and inclusion in Central and Eastern Europe. The conference is dedicated to top-level managers, D&I or HR, experts on...